Tuesday 25 January 2011

New Essensity Range By Schwarzkopf

Shiny, Healthy, colour vibrancy are all benefits which I have been seeing since using the new Essensity range by Schwarzkopf.
The range covers 4 areas and a styling collection, these are the ranges-

Colour- Colour Treated Hair
Moisture- Dry to Coarse Hair
Repair- Damaged Hair
Volume- Fine to Normal Hair

If you follow my blog then you will know I dye my hair and recently used the popular John Frieda Precision Foam dye on my hair. So when I was sent these to try I thought ideal because I can really test them and see if they deliver what they claim.


The shampoo and conditioner both smell different, I can't quite make my mind up about them. Everytime I use them I think NO I like it and then the next time I think NO I don't like it. Funny how our senses change, the New Essensity Range has 0% ammonia, artificial fragrances and colourants, harmful silicones, paraffin oils and parabens. This range is so pure and contains organic essences and essential oils. If you would like to read more about this then please check out the site here.

Shampoo £10.15 250ml & Conditioner £11.15 200ml

After reading about the range and the theory behind it I can see why they decided on the colour green for the packaging, however I would've thought maybe they could've colour coded the ranges a little bit better than they have. Maybe have the main bottles green but the caps a different colour depending on the range. However I suppose that doesn't matter as it's what's inside that counts.

Both shampoo and conditoner have left my hair feeling nourished and light, I don't have thick hair but alot of it! So this shampoo and conditioner does not lay heavy on the hair, after using Liz Earle Haircare and then using this I realise that the conditoner from LE did weigh my hair down. I did think I was using it wrong but Im not sure how you use conditioner wrong. But anyway sorry for rambling on, what I'm trying to say is this is light and easy on the hair and the scalp. I can often get an irritated scalp and have tried various natural remedies but this range seems to be fine. Whether it's the organic essences or essential oils or the fact it is free from all the nasties I don't know but I think this is well worth the money.

£12.70 200ml

Within the Colour range they also have a Leave in condtioner which is recommended to use on wet hair once a week for extra hydration and instant vibrancy. Again I have become a fan of this, easy to use and not heavy or clingy on the hair.


Luckily I had a product to try from the styling range which was their Natural Shine serum, again to be honest I have been using this daily. I just apply a little each day and my hair doesn't feel like it has a build up of product. My hair feels so healthy and in great condition.

£11.15 50ml
To find your nearest stockist then log onto www.schwarzkopf.co.uk


Thanks for stopping by :)





6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Schwarzkopf for hair care. They seriously know what they're doing : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an Award, please check it out on my blog: http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/

    Charlene xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds interesting. i agree that the bottles need to be better coded. they need a different pop of colour on each to represent different lines.
    thanks for the review.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard loads of good things about this range and the only thing thats put me off is the price! I'd happily splash out on it if I'd tried it and knew it would definitely work but hate the thought of trying it once and really disliking it, you know :)

    Shame about the Liz Earle stuff! I adore the conditioner and so far it hasn't weighed my hair down but I'll be keeping an eye out for that now you've mentioned it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm this range looks interesting! Most def gonna check it out(=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review!

    (Quite funny I should read this on the day I go back to silicones after nearly a week of no silicones in my hair care *rolls eyes*)

    Sounds like a good range, I've never heard of it.

    I agree the packaging could be a bit more exciting. For me the green doesn't float my boat :-(

    Enjoyed reading about them though :-)

    x

    Clever Rabbit Beauty Blog
    Polish. Potions. Whatever.

    Follow me on twitter: @Clever_Rabbit

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥