Thursday 2 December 2010

November Favourites

Well it's that time again my November Monthly favourites, I enjoy so much reading and looking at others monthly favourites because there might be new items I hadn't seen before. So hope you like and let me know if you have tried any of these?


Ok for November I picked 16 favourites a mixture of Body/Hair/Lip/Makeup and Perfume.

1. Snow Fairy has to be in my November favourites, I did buy this a couple months ago but was trying hard to save it till at least christmas. Well It's been used daiy now for a few weeks! I hope santa remembers to pop a bottle in my sack as it's only out for christmas.

2. Tangle Teaser, my hair is quite thick and gets knotted easily especially after washing it. This brush is so gentle and easy to use.

3. I must admit through November I used 3 different blushes which I loved and that's why they all deserve a shout out. Snuggle is a beautiful mineral powder by Everyday minerals and gives a lovely sheen. A nice pinky peach colour

4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this lippie! What lady doesn't like a bit of gold. Avon Ultra Colour Rich Rose Gold in Luxurious Blush.

5. Calvin Klein Beauty perfume sample. Stunning! I first smelt this in a magazine and then luckily got hold of a sample. I have added this to my santa list so fingers crossed! The sample wont last much longer lol.

6. Maybelline Flash Cosmic, I found this little gem in the least of places which I would expect. Morrisons!! I was just walking by and saw the colours had a little nosey and found this! Its beautiful, a clear polish with iridescent blue flecks in. I will do a post about it because it certainly deserves a big compliment. I have been using this over the top of my polishes and find it works over darker blues and purples best.

7. Lancome Eye lash curlers! I wouldn't be without these.

8. Sleeks Sunrise powder blush, a beautiful warm colour which works so well with my 5 minute face.

9. Boots No7 Lip Liner Nude. I bought this when they had the £5 vouchers and have used it lots since. The colour works great with the majority of my lipsticks. I think this and Prestige lip liner Silk could be my 2 HG lip liners.

10. Blistese, This has been a lip saver for me! My poor lips have taken the brunt of the cold weather and have been so chapped and cracked so I have been using this numerous times throughout the day to help stop them getting any worse.

11. As you can tell this is a much used brush! Boots No7 Eyeshadow blend and contour. These brushes are fab! Especially when they only cost me £1.50 after using the £5 voucher!

12. Boots No7 Eye colour brush. This brush is so soft and I use this to apply my lid colour and then use the Eyeshadow contour brush to apply the colour in the socket.

13. CID Cosmetics i-Smoulder in Silver. I have been using this on the eyes as my eyeliner but also as the shadow. One end is a dark charcoal liner and then the other end is a silver shadow.

14. Sleeks Pomegranate powder blush. This gives a bright flush of colour on the cheeks and I like to wear this when I have naked eyes.

15. Rimmels Lash Accelerator, as you can see from the pic I have been used this daily! All the text has worn away I use it that much! I would and will defo buy this again. I love how my lashes are coated and the brush feels great!

16. Benefit Eye Bright! This has been my saviour for early mornings! Having a 6month old can be tiring so this helps be look like I have had a good nights sleep.

So there you go, thanks for reading and what has been your November favourites? Feel free to leave links below if you have done your favourites post.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sherrie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥