Saturday 28 August 2010

FOTD

Ok ladies here is my FOTD, also as an added extra I have styled my hair up using the alice band I bought the other evening.


I LOVE my eyes sooo much, I did the same look yesterday using the same colours. I love Gazette Grey in the outer v blended in with the soft gold/bronze metallic e/s

Heres a close up without flash,


With flash



Face
Lancome Teint Miracle 02
Boi-ing 02
No7 Translucent pressed powder

Cheeks
Mac Bronzing powder (Bronze)
Mac Blusher (Style)

Eyes
Old metallic bronze/gold colours
Mac e/s Gazette Grey
Clinique High Impact Curling mascara
Mac Chromagraphic pencil in waterline

Lips
Prestige lip liner ( Silk)
L`oreal Colour Riche (Fairest Nude 800)


Heres a couple snaps of my hair





Thanks for stopping by :)

Hope your all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend :)



4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty and doll like.. Adoring the headband- reminding me of Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely, very nice.. And love the hair band too, I saw it somewhere.. Maybe Accesorize.. Or Topshop?..

    Headbands give me headaches unfortunately.

    LOVE the eye makeup as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a very beautiful lady Sherrie xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥